Saturday, October 17, 2009

A few words from Miss Kitty


And now for a few words from Miss Kitty:


Well, I think I'm here to stay. Yesterday Daddy took me to the vet and I got examined and shots and I met a very fat French bulldog who was much friendlier than Georgie. After Daddy brought me home, he went to Lowe's and bought all kinds of stuff so he can put insulation in the big puppies' house so they won't freeze to death this winter. But I have to sleep in a lousy cardboard box with an old blanket draped over it. I ask you, is that fair?


Mommy says it's better than living in a ditch and having to catch mice to eat. She tries to sound gruff but she gives me a bowl of milk every day and pets me and talks baby-talk to me. So I guess I'll be OK, once I get rid of these danged fleas.

No comments: