Thursday, February 3, 2011

The new arrival


A few mornings ago, I found a note from Mr. P. on the kitchen table. It read: THERE'S A PUPPY IN THE GARAGE.


I hadn't had any coffee yet, so I just thought, "Yeah, so what else is new?" Then 10-15 minutes later I was awake enough for my curiosity to send me out to the garage (in the freezing cold) to see what was waiting for me there.


And there was indeed a puppy, maybe 2-3 months old, looking a lot like Jinx and Berry but with very short legs. He's absolutely adorable (aren't they all?) and Trudy has adopted him as her new best pal.

1 comment:

Ying and Yang said...

And of course he will stay. Mom thinks you and Mr.P should start your own dogfood company, cuz, well you'd be your own best customers. He is very sweet looking, have fun.
Grins and Kisses,
Ying and Yang