Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Georgie - DUI

No, ossifer, I haven't had anything to drink. Well, some water, but that was hours ago. I'm just a little light-headed. I haven't eaten a poop in at least 45 minutes. The roach burning in the ash tray? That belongs to Teddy, not me. Well, I did inhale once or twice, but that's just secondhand smoke. No harm done, right? You won't mind if I just lay my head down for a minute and have a quick snooze, will you? Then I'll sign the citation and you can be on your way. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

2 comments:

Malissa said...

I love the sideways ear! I would kiss his little smoosh face all time, as I do my little pug! Such a hard life Georgie is living. Keep up the fun posts!

Jean said...

Georgie's ears are like weathervanes. You can predict his emotional weather with them!