Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's all about Mia

Look into my eyes. Yes, that's right. Just lose yourself in the depths of my eyes. You're feeling very relaxed. Your whole body is limp and your mind is at peace. You can hardly keep your eyes open, but don't close them quite yet. Just keep looking into my eyes and nod when you understand me. Do you understand? Yes, good. We will now begin the program.

You're still very relaxed and happy to be here with me. When I tell you to wake, 1-2-3, you will wake up at the sound of "three" feeling as if you've had the best sleep of your life. You will not remember anything I have said. That's perfectly OK. You will know simply that it is vitally important for you to open a box of mini dog treats and pour it into my food bowl three times a day. It will be easy and natural for you to do this and you will never question why you must do it. Doing it will give you immense happiness. Do you understand?

Yes, good. OK, now we will slowly walk up three steps, one, two, three. And you are awake, feeling refreshed, and ready to do your duty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must go buy dog treats, I must go buy dog treats. I don't know why. I don't have a dog.
K

Jean said...

K, you must have nodded off during the part when Mia dictated a certain address in Tennessee where you must send a case of dog treats.