Sunday, September 5, 2010

Goober's report

Hi, it's me, Goober, reporting to you tonight from the 9 Dogs Howling Ranch. As you can see, accommodations here are comfortable and colorful. The food is plain but plentiful, and my already handsome coat is shinier than ever. This is truly a no-worry resort. You don't have to handle cash at all and the staff does not accept tips. Just play, relax, drink 9 gallons of water, piddle, eat, poop, sleep, play, relax, bark, eat, drink 11 gallons of water, poop, sleep, scream and holler, run around the yard 11 times, work on The Tunnel to China, and so on as your heart desires. My only complaint is that there are only 9 chewy bones for 9 dogs. Anybody who knows anything about dogs understands that the only bone I want is the one that another dog has. In this photo, I'm in possession of the Good Bone, but 2 minutes later, Berry had stolen it, and 2 minutes after that, Meg had stolen it, and I haven't seen it since. I've spent many weary hours (OK, maybe 16 minutes) searching for the Good Bone, but Someone has hidden it.

No comments: